Mobile 0433 127 127
188 Port Jackson Boulevard,
Clear Island Waters QLD 4226
This immaculate waterfront house with ocean access is situated on a 900m2 block. Meticulously renovated over the past 12 months, this low-maintenance home has now been released to the market for the first time in almost 20 years. There is nothing to do – just move in!
Boasting 2.7m high ceilings and a free-flowing floor plan, there are 4 bedrooms, a parents’ retreat, 3 bathrooms and 2 living areas. The easy-care gardens are watered by a spear pump system and the water tank tops up the pool during the warmer months. There are both covered and uncovered entertaining areas overlooking the lake.
Clear Island Waters has long been a favourite of boaties as there is nowhere else on the Gold Coast that offers both fresh water as well as ocean and main river access. A boat and jet ski can be moored at the premises with plans for the pontoon available on request.
Features at a glance:
• 16m water frontage with 350m wide water views
• Ocean access via the Clear Island Waters lock
• Concrete boat ramp
• Room for a 10m boat
• Contemporary kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops and high-end appliances
• Floor to ceiling fully tiled bathrooms including ensuite
• Walk-in robe with customized shelving system
• Parents’ retreat with wide water views
• Back-to-base security & smoke alarm system
• Multiple ethernet ports for working from home
• Swimming pool with pool safety certificate
• Large, grassed fully-fenced areas, perfect for young children or pets to play
$1400 per week (currently owner occupied)
Clear Island Waters is a prestigious suburb surrounded by extensive freshwater waterways with some of the widest and deepest water views available on the Gold Coast. The lock system enables ocean access with Main River only a short boat trip away.
Multiple shopping options within a 10-minute drive include Q Super Centre, Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair.
Access to the M1 motorway is 5 minutes away.
• Bus Stop – 860 m
• Local Shops – 1400 m
• Pacific Fair Shopping Centre – 4.6 km
• Robina Town Shopping Centre – 5.0 km
• Robina State Primary School – 4.1 km
• Merrimac State High School – 3.1 km
• St Vincent’s Catholic School – 3.4 km
• All Saints Anglican School – 8.3 km
• Somerset College – 7.3 km
• TSS – The Southport School – 8.7 km
• St Hilda’s School – 10.2 km
• Parkland – 100 m
• M1 Highway – 5.9 km
• Robina Train Station – 5.3 km
• Beach – 4.5 km
Clear Island Waters also plays host to the Surfers Paradise Golf Club, and the prestigious Lakelands Golf Course is nearby.