Is my investment working for me?
The aim of successful Property Management should be to maintain and increase the value of the asset whilst obtaining the highest possible capital return.
In the long run, these objectives can only be achieved by careful control of a number of factors.
Consider the following questions:
- Do you have responsible Tenants who look after the Property?
- Are you getting the best possible rent in today’s conditions?
- Is the rent paid regularly and on time?
- Are periods of vacancy reduced to an absolute minimum?
- Is maintenance actioned competently and economically?
- Are you receiving Capital Growth from your investment?
- Do you know your rights and obligations relating to the tenancy Legislation?
- Are your leases and paperwork in order?
- Do you have all the necessary records for your Annual Taxation Return?
- Have you answered No to any of the above questions?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to questions 1 to 9, then, you or your existing Managing Agent are to be congratulated on a job well done! If you answered, ‘No’ or ‘I don’t know’, or you have some queries or concerns, then it may be time to ask one more question…
Is it time to change to a different Managing Agent?
If you wish to discuss your investment Property please contact our office to enquire about how you can benefit from our Management service.
To make changing your Managing Agent even easier, HARTS will take care of matters associated with the transfer for you.We make it easy for you.